- Developing and Maintaining iOS application.
- Maintaining source code and implement new features.
- Responsibilities will include designing, developing and debugging
- 2+ years of iOS development experience.
- Solid Objective-C knowledge.
- Knowledge in the iOS development environment, design patterns (MVC, MVVM), and publishing apps to the App store.
- Webservice integration using REST (or) JSON (or) XML.
- Strong knowledge on source code management tools - Git.
- Attention to detail with a high standard of quality.
- Strong communication skills.
- RxSwift, Swift
- Demonstrated experience with UIKit, Foundation and CoreData.
- Unit testing, CI/CD, E2E testing
- Cloud experience (AWS, Google Cloud Platform) -
- iOS experience
- Backend experience