- Design branding materials such as brochures and posters.
- Design website and social media's images and ads
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality executions and possess good communication skills to work with cross-functional team.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Able to produce visual screens/assets that adhere to brand guidelines for mobile application and desktop platform.
- Able to produce artwork for product related component, accessories, merchandise and packaging.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Web Designer.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with a strong focus to details.
- Ability to mediate and cope with rapid change.
- Bachelor's degree required in design related discipline.
- A portfolio of work that showcases your talents in visual and user experience design.