1. Turn the camera on. The first step is to ensure that your camera is powered on.
．You will know that your device has been turned on by the steady blue light indicated on the front.
2. Carefully turn the camera around. The WiFi and Reset buttons are usually located on the back or on the bottom of the device - depending on the camera you have. One button should indicate a WiFi sign and the other should have two rotating arrows - this is the reset button. For Ares, Triton, and Zeus, the reset button will be located on the back. For Apollo and Koova 2, you could find them on the bottom of the device. For Fairy, the reset button is located next to the MicroSD slot on the back of the camera.
Take Ares for an example, the reset button is on the right hand side with two rotating arrows.
3. For Ares, Triton, and Zeus, please press down on the button with the arrows. If you have Apollo, Fairy or Koova 2, please take a paperclip, pin or thumbtack, poke the hole with the rotating arrows and hold until you hear the beep, then release.
Take Apollo for example, please use a paperclip or pin to poke the reset button.
4. Reset will take up to 25 seconds. The Blue LED indicator begins to flash when reset is complete.
5. That's it, your device has now been reset and ready for setup.