1. Ensure that you have linked your Google account with the Amaryllo app. If you have not, please do so by selecting “Google account”. Account > Google account
2. If your camera model supports an external Class 10 MicroSD card (16/32G-FAT32 recommended), please ensure that one is inserted into the camera. The image below shows the location of the MicroSD card slot on Fairy.
3. Select the desired recording resolution. Settings > Enable recording
4. Select the desired backup solution. Please select “Amaryllo Cloud - Continuous” to store continuous video recordings or select “Amaryllo Cloud - Event” to store event-based video recordings. Settings > Backup storage options > Upload mode
5. Stored videos can be viewed from within the Archive section of the app. Videos can take up to 30 minutes to appear in the Archive if you have recently configured these settings.