24/7 Professional Monitoring Beta Program
For a limited time only, Amaryllo is inviting all U.S. customers to experience the 24/7 Professional Monitoring service for FREE. As one of our Beta Testers, you'll get early access to test drive the new monitoring service and the feedback that you provide will help us identify and fix issues, to make the service even better! This program will run for 2 months from June 16th, 2020 to August 17th, 2020. As a token of our gratitude, all beta testers will receive an exclusive LIFETIME 50% DISCOUNT PROMO CODE redeemable towards the official release of the 24/7 Professional Monitoring Service.
How do I become a Beta Tester?
To get started please follow the instructions below:
1. Fill out the Sign Up Form to join our Beta Program.
2. Please enter your camera AMID number in the required field. If you are not sure where to find the AMID, please click here to see where it is located on your camera.
3. If you have an additional camera, you can add it to the Beta Program as well. You may add up to 5 cameras, but please note that these cameras should be under one address.
I had already signed up, what's next?
What do I have to do?
As a Beta Tester, you will be asked to fill out several short surveys during the beta testing period.
How do I opt-out of the Beta Program?
1.Certain features such as Video Alert and Fire Warning are available only during the Beta Program period.
2. Fairy, iSensor FHD, iSensor Patio, or Petite camera models are not eligible to participate in the Beta program. While we aim for the fire warning function to be highly reliable, Amaryllo cannot guarantee that emergency responders will be dispatched to your Monitored Property in the event of an emergency. There may be delay or failure to dispatch emergency resonders due to availability, local regulations not permitting dispatch of emergency responders to alarm signals which have not been verified by a person physically at the property or other reasons beyond Amaryllo's control. If you have questions or concerns regarding the Beta Program, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Please note that your 30-day free trial period will be automatically canceled when you sign up to join our beta program. You will not be able to resume the 30-day free trial after you opt out of the beta program.
4. Subject to change.