Ares Pro Quick Setup Guide
1. Camera overview
2. Camera Setup
Camera Setup via PoE
1. Power on the PoE Switch and ensure it is connected to the Wi-Fi router.
2. Connect the RJ45 cable to the PoE Switch and camera.
3. The camera is ready for app setup when the blue power LED indicator begins to flash.
Caution: Do not use the power adapter with PoE Setup. A CAT.5E UTP/PE RJ45 cable is recommended.
3. Camera Setup
Camera Setup via Ethernet Cable
1. Connect the power cable to the device and plug into an outlet.
2. Connect a RJ45 Ethernet cable to the device, then plug into the Wi-Fi AP router.
Wireless Connection: Please note that the camera is only compatible with 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g/n) Wi-Fi network signals.
4. Mount your camera
1. Mount the base onto the ceiling and make sure it is tightly secured with the provided screws.
2. Screw the camera onto the mount.
3. Slide the Back Latch (located on the back of the camera) down with your thumb to allow rotation.
5. LED Indicator
Power Indicator (Blue LED)
Solid Blue LED: Device is powered on.
Blinking Blue LED:
1. Camera is being accessed remotely.
2. Camera is waiting for setup.
Wi-Fi Indicator (Green LED)
Blinking Green LED: Camera is attempting to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
Solid Green: Device has connected to the Wi-Fi.
6. Safety Precaution
We designed the camera to be durable and easy to use. Here are some safety guidelines that you should follow:
1. Avoid placing the camera under direct sunlight/rain.
2. Only use the provided power adapter and cable for your camera.
3. Never install it in any kind of small box or enclosures, as this can cause overheating.
★ The operating temperature -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C)
7. Need help?
Find troubleshooting tips, or get support, please visit https://www.amaryllo.us/tips-and-how-tos