Please search and download the free Amaryllo App to get started.
3. Camera Setup via Wi-Fi Router
1. Connect the power adapter to the device then plug into the power outlet. 2. Connect the RJ45 Ethernet cable to the device then plug into Wi-Fi AP router. 3. The camera is now ready for App setup when the blue power LED indicator begins to flash.
4. Select AR4/AR4B in the App then follow the instructions shown.
4. Camera Setup via PoE
Connect RJ45 cable to the PoE Switch.
The camera is now ready for App setup when the blue power LED indicator begins to flash.
Caution: Do not use power transformer with PoE setup. CAT.5E UTP/PE RJ45 cable is recommended.
5. App Setup
Please make sure that your smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi SSID network.
After selecting the camera model, you will be taken to the internet setup page.
Select Auto Detection (Android) / Ethernet Installation (iPhone).
The AMID will appear on the next screen once your camera has been detected, tap to complete the setup process.
Note: AMID can be found on the sticker on the camera.
★Please be sure your device is running on the latest firmware.
6. App Setup Complete
Note: The camera is designed for easy DIY installation but if you need local assistance, please visit www.amaryllo.us to locate a professional installer near you.
7. Camera Position
AR4 has a viewing angle of 110°. The optimal viewing distance is within 16 feet (5 meters) from the camera.
8. Camera Position
1. When mounting the camera on the wall, please be sure the vertical angle does not exceed 120°.
2. When mounting the camera on the ceiling, please be sure the vertical angle does not exceed 110°.
9. Camera Position
The camera needs to be mounted at least 6.5 feet (2 meters) above the ground. Try to avoid direct exposure to sunlight and rain.
10. Mount Your Camera
Use the L-shaped hex key size (2.5mm) to adjust the camera to the desired monitoring position, then tighten the bolts to secure the camera angle.
1st axis: to pan camera left and right.
2nd axis: to tilt the camera up or down.
3rd axis: to rotate the camera.
Note: Please avoid rotating the camera more than 360°.
4. Camera position when mounted against the wall.
5. Camera position when mounted on the ceiling.
★ Mount Camera on Wall
Place the drill template in the desired position on the wall.
Drill into the 3 cross marked holes.
Be sure to use the provided wall anchors to insert into the wall.
Position the camera over the holes, then fasten the mounting screw into the anchors.
★ LED Indicator
● Blue LED indicates power status
● Solid Blue LED: Device is powered on
● Flashing Blue LED:
1. (Before installation/ After camera has been reset) Camera is in installation mode
2. (After installation) Camera is being accessed remotely by user.
★ Factory Reset
Make sure your camera is powered on.
Press and hold the reset button for about 5 to 10 seconds. Reset is complete when the blue power LED indicator begins to flash.
★Need help?Visit https://www.amaryllo.us/support or drop us an email with photo or video and description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org