- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field.
- Professional experiences in App UI design more than 2 years.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
- Expert level skills in sketch and photoshop
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills, must be approachable, positive and flexible.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills within a deadline oriented environment
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- A portfolio of work that showcases your talents in visual and user experience design.